Saturday, May 06, 2006

Elections clarification

I must say that the whole process of the General Elections went well as far as I'm concerned. It took less than five minutes of my time in total, couldn't have been more.

This was the first time I ever voted. Although I could be wrong, I noticed that the ballot paper had no signs/marks/evidence/indications to suggest that anyone would know who I had voted for and as such, this applies the same to everyone else I suppose.

And if this is true, I must apologise for being too quick to criticize in my post a few days ago on the whole thing about having our particulars on the polling card.

There was no need for the polling card to be submitted along with the ballot paper. It was only used for registration purposes as far as I observed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home