Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bone

"The PAP has a history of trying to control all political content, and now they are trying to extend that control to new media as well. It shows just how bankrupt for new ideas they have become," said James Gomez, a first-time candidate with the opposition Workers Party and a self-styled Internet political activist replete with his own blog and online news website, referring to the Internet ban and the PAP's newly promulgated party manifesto.

Can't keep knocking them down.

I realise that I'm suddenly being a little more interested in the Worker's Party than the others.

Don't get me wrong. Every political party has only the good of the people at heart, it's just their routes of approach that differs.

I mean I could never be considered for anything in the PAP because I don't fit in the criteria of their elite bunch of candidates. Besides, white makes me look fat.

The other opposition parties are a joke, especially SDP, who keeps shooting themselves in the foot and whose tactic has always been to make the PAP look bad without actually telling anyone about what they can do for the people.

Worker's Party seems to be more practical and sensible under leaders such as Sylvia and Low TK. They're all a bunch of underdogs and that suits me just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home